Woodbridge Welcomes Ms. Klepchick

Meaghan Motz

Ms. Klepchick is a new official addition to the Woodbridge High School English department. Last year, she solely worked as a substitute.

Meaghan Motz, Editor

This is Ms. Klepchick’s first year being an English teacher at Woodbridge High School. Last year she was a long term substitute at WHS.

The Barron Perspective: What subject do you teach?
Ms.Klepchick: English.

BP: What were you doing prior to teaching?
MK: Attending college and working at a preschool.

BP: What made you want to become a teacher?
MK:  Growing up, I attended Woodbridge Township schools and I had a really positive experience. I was lucky enough to have some really awesome teachers that inspired me to become a teacher. They made a huge difference in my life by guiding me in the right directions and I hope to do the same for my students.   

BP: How long have you been a teacher?
MK: This is my first year.

BP: What college did you attend?
MK: East Strasbourg University

BP: What are your hobbies outside of school?
MK: Spending time with friends, family, and my dog, reading, watching Netflix, and working out.

BP: How do you like the school so far?
MK: I love being at Woodbridge High School. I was lucky enough to substitute teach her last school year, so it’s nice to be back and see some of the familiar faces (staff and students). There are also teachers still here from when I attended Woodbridge High, it has been nice to reconnect with them.

BP: Are you involved in coaching any school sports?
MK: Volleyball and Softball

BP: What do you look forward to this school year?
MK: I am looking forward to getting to know my students and colleagues, coaching, attending school events, and just getting more acquainted with the school and all it has to offer. 

BP: Is there anything else you would like to add?
MK:  I am very grateful for the opportunity to teach at WHS and I am really looking forward to the school year. I can’t wait to see what this school year brings!