Dr. Papageorgiou Offers Law and Society Elective

Jason Linder, Reporter

The 2020-2021 school year has been heavily impacted because of Covid-19. It was announced that students can choose their electives via the Parent Portal on Genesis. 

Dr. Papageorgiou is a teaches both Economics and Law and Society. 

Barron Perspective:  Why did you choose to teach Law and Society?
Dr. Papageorgiou: I chose to teach Law & Society because I want to teach students about how our legal system in the US actually works from my professional observations & experiences as a lawyer.

BP: Why is Law and Society an important class for students?
DP: Law & Society is an important class because it teaches students how the US Legal System works.

BP: How will Law and Society benefit students?
DP: Law & Society will benefit students because they will learn about the US legal system & learn to critically think & express themselves in writing & orally so they can better communicate their thoughts & ideas in the future.

BP: What do students learn in Law and Society?

BP: What is taught in Law and Society?

BP: What do you enjoy about teaching Law and Society?
DP: I enjoy teaching students about how our legal system works and using current events or my previous experiences as a lawyer to enhance the learning experiences of students while taking the course.