Larger Than Life, Brent Faiyaz Album Review.

Brent Faiyaz, the talented R&B artist, has released a surprise album titled “Larger Than Life”. The album consists of 14 soulful tracks that showcase Brent’s impact on the music industry and his personal growth as an artist. Collaborating with A$AP Rocky, Missy Elliot, and other renowned artists, Brent has crafted an album that has a unique tone, different from his previous works. 

One of the standout tracks, “WY@“, highlights Brent’s toxic persona and his ability to manipulate women with his charming personality. The album also delves into Brent’s personal life and relationships with songs such as “Best Time“, “Upset“, and “Pistachios“. Through these tracks, Brent shares his emotional experiences, including the ups and downs of his relationships and his sexual endeavors. 

The album’s sound is a blend of the 90’s and 00’s R&B, taking listeners on a nostalgic journey while incorporating a modern twist. The production is smooth and consistent, and Brent’s vocals perfectly complement each track. “Larger Than Life” is an album that will leave you yearning for more. It’s a testament to Brent’s growth as an artist, and a showcase of his talent and creativity. So, if you’re a fan of R&B music, do yourself a favor and give this album a listen.