Tyler Weber Injured Saving Cat In His Batman Suit

After leaving for the day, senior Tyler Weber encountered an animal stuck in a tree and pursued a rescue mission wearing the bat suit he kept in his car.
Tyler Weber as photographed during his heroic act.
Anonymous

When Woodbridge’s bell rang and students began their trips home for the day, a hold-up was discovered at the main exit. After leaving, senior Tyler Weber encountered an animal stuck in a tree.

He instantly pursued a rescue mission wearing the Batsuit he kept in his car. This is the very same suit he made famous during football season. While retrieving the kitten Weber fell from the tree and was moderately injured. 

At around 2:35 p.m, ambulances were scattered throughout the school parking lot causing an incredible amount of traffic. A large crowd of onlookers were also present at the scene watching the events unfold. 

“I heard there was something going on near the library so I rushed over,” said senior Emma Czerniak, “I didn’t expect to see Tyler in his Batman costume with a random cat in his arms” 

The Incident

While walking to his car, Weber noticed an older woman looking up at the foot of a tree. After making sure she was okay, he discovered the lady’s cat was stuck near the top of the tree.

Tyler was quick to help and ran to his car, grabbing the suit. Once he reached the top and got the kitten, a crowd began to form. This spiked Weber’s nerves and caused him to stumble out of the tree. 

“I am so grateful the young boy was able to save my cat, it’s so unfortunate he got hurt in the process,” said Ruth Gibbons. 

The ambulance was on the scene immediately after the fall. Once there, they aided Tyler in giving the kitten back and receiving proper care. He was checked out in the ambulance and taken to the local hospital with minor injuries.

Thanks to Tyler Weber’s courageous acts and his infamous Batsuit from football season, he was able to save the day and walk away with only a couple of scratches.