Woodbridge Sports Team Rubs Bald Man’s Head for Good Luck

The reason behind WHS’ incredible run in all sports has been revealed to be beloved teacher Mr. Stadtmiller.
Kevin Modeszto
Mr. Stadt having his hed rubbed by a WHS athlete.

Woodbridge High has gone on an incredible run in many sports and some are wondering where this luck came from. Only some people know what has truly been causing the great luck for these teams. The teams have finally revealed their secret today and it starts in Room D4. Today, we take a closer look at one of Woodbridge High School’s most beloved teachers, Mr Stadt. It is he that most people believe to be the cause of the team’s consistent winning.

In the past few days, we have investigated the room and watched as every athlete came in on game day and proceeded to crowd Mr. Stadt in a circle and gave his head a rub.

When we jumped in on the track team doing this, they were forced to give us an explanation. They admitted that, since starting this tradition, no team has lost.

“I don’t know exactly how it started,” said man of the hour Mr. Stadt, “but I’m proud to be the good luck charm to lead this school to many victories.”

Many believe that some magic in Mr. Stadt’s head gives all the players the powers they need to win. Some even wonder if Mr. Stadt ever used a genie lamp to enhance his powers for the greater good. 

The Reception

Many schools and sports organizations have been trying to get this new strategy banned, but can’t seem to find a way that what the teams are doing is not legal. 

These teams are now trying to pay him to bring his good luck to their school. Mr. Stadt has even been getting calls from pro sports teams to come and help. He would be getting paid millions of dollars but has decided to stay loyal to the school that unlocked his power. 

Mr Stadt will go down in Woodbridge and sports history.