Chromebooks Are Better Than Expected

Every day, the students are in awe of the Chromebooks sturdiness and durability. Rohan Desai and Xavier Pazminos jaws dropped as they opened their laptops.

Samantha Tolentino

Every day, the students are in awe of the Chromebooks’ sturdiness and durability. Rohan Desai and Xavier Pazmino’s jaws dropped as they opened their laptops.

Samantha Tolentino, Reporter

Chromebooks have been acclaimed to be a success around Woodbridge High. The school has been on a record of experiencing none of its presumed technical difficulties since the school-provided Chromebooks were first given to the students in the 2018-2019 school year.

Some of the common issues that were expected of the school laptops were viruses, slow internet connections, shattered screens, inactive touch screens, and problems with starting up. These assumptions were proved wrong when zero students were in need of assistance with broken Chromebooks.

Not only do they make the school day easier because of their efficiency, but it’s lack of easy damage make the lives of its users easier. Without any damage and issues, there are no fines due for its student owners.

The laptops are always found in pristine condition. Chromebook administrator, Mr. O’Halloran said, “I expected to have students line up outside of the ACE room to discuss broken Chromebooks, but the Chromebooks are surprisingly sturdy.”

Viewing this as a success, he said, “It makes my job easier knowing that the Chromebooks are not delaying or disrupting the students’ school day and education. The keys are intact, and it seems to be waterproof.”

In an alternate universe, Woodbridge High students would come into school all the time with lost chargers, broken screens, broken power buttons, and more. But, they got lucky with better Chromebooks.

The Chromebooks are deemed as indestructible and long-lasting around the school. Woodbridge High is considering to purchase more of Google Chrome’s other technological school supplies for the next school year.