‘The Kardashians’ New Season 4

Season 4 Ep: 1 & 2 Recap

The Kardashians on Season 4 Of Their Newest Show

The Kardashians had an ongoing show, called Keeping Up With The Kardashians that ran for 20 seasons, starting all the way back in 2007. Their final episode date was in June of 2021. The family all wanted more time to focus on upcoming projects and to prioritize their family. Before we knew it, they came back with a bang with in 2022 with season one of  their new show “The Kardashians”, along with new producers. They are also only streaming their show on Hulu. In this story I’ll be reviewing the episodes that have aired, Episodes 1 & 2. 

Episode 1 Review: “You’re A Witch And I Hate You”.

Season 4 started off with the Kardashians taking a trip to Cabo,Mexico without their kids just to get away. Everyone except Kourtney attended the trip. Even Kylie went which is rare for the family.

Last season ended off with Kim and Kourtney on bad terms. They were budding heads because Kourtney accused Kim of copying her wedding along with her “Dolce Vita Lifestyle” with Kim’s Dolce collaboration. In the 1st episode of Season 4, we learn that the sisters have forgiven each other’s sins, but re-watching the show and seeing each other’s confessionals sparked the flame right back up.

Kim and Kourtney before the family left to Cabo, to spark some conversation and tell her about a Dolce & Gabbana dinner that was coming up. Kourtney said she couldn’t go, and the conversation then led to Kourtney claiming Kim robbed her “vibe”. Kim repeatedly explained that she wasn’t trying to copy her, and that she didn’t even think her collaboration was anything like her wedding. “It’s not that original. Everyone does 90s, it’s not a new concept” said Kim.

Kourtney then explained that she wasn’t necessarily mad about the details of her collaboration, but the fact that she even accepted the deal. “It;s all your egotistical selfish mind can think of. You cannot stand someone else being the center of attention” said Kourtney. After that, the sisters really started going at it. Kim was tired of hearing Kourtney, and she tried to one up her by saying that she has a separate group chat with her sisters along with Kourtney’s friends to talk about her. “You hate us, You’re a different person and we all talk about it” said Kim.

Kim also claimed that Kourtney’s kids even come to her and complain about her parenting. Kourntey then used these claims to further her point on why she hates being around her family. “I have a happy life and the happiness comes when I get the f*ck away from you guys”. “You’re just a f*cking witch and I f*cking hate you” cried Kourtney before hanging up the phone. 

We have no clue how, but producers got Kim and Kourtney in a confessional together, where they talked about but it still seemed like they were distant from each other.

The second half of the episode shows the Kardashian family (minus Kourtney) having a blast on their Cabo trip. Khloe & Kim teamed up against Kendall & Kylie in a guacamole making competition and the spirits were very high. We also see Kris and Cory living their best lives as a couple. Even though this episode was wild, it ended off with all around positive vibes. What will go down in Episode 2.

Episode 2 Review: “When Is Being Me Gonna Be Okay?”

The second episode was mainly focused on Kris, Kim, and Khloe. The rest of the sisters weren’t even in this episode. It started off with Khloe hosting a martini party at her house with her mom and Kim and they relaxed and talked. Kim stressed to all the people that may think otherwise that she can’t infact dance! Kris said her motto for the upcoming year was to never say no.

Kris’s main story in this episode was that she’d be in Meghan Trainor’s new music videos for her song “I Am Your Mother”. Kris was very excited for this and put on a great performance. She starred in another music video back in 2018 for Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next”. We also see Kris and Cory spending time together and going out to eat. They talked about many things, including love. Corey expressed his opinions about Khloe and her children’s father, Tristan Thompson. He said that he thinks they should rekindle being in a relationship despite all of the hurt that’s happened.

On that topic, let’s talk about how Khloe is doing. This episode was very about her living situation and her relationship with Tristan. Tristan suffered the tragic death of his mother this past year, who was responsible for his younger brother. The roof of his house also caved in due to a major storm. His 16 yr old brother, Amir has a disability and requires constant help & support from others. Since Tristan now has full custody and is in need of help, and his house is under construction, Khloe agreed to let Amir and Tristian move in with her and their 2 children. The fact that they’re living together got a lot of the family thinking about what kind of relationship they have. They all want to know what’s happening when they’re at the house alone. Kim is on good terms with Tristan, along with the rest of the family. 

Despite the speculation, Khloe was very adamant about her and Tristan not being in a romantic relationship. “I am a hopeless romantic, but that’s not going to change how I feel and what happened” said Khloe in her confessional. She told Tristan that she’s proud of his efforts and that he’s working to become a better person, even though there’s no “prize” (as Khloe says) at the end of the day. He explained that he never wants his kids to be embarrassed that he’s their father, and agreed that he and Khloe’s focus should be on their kids and nothing else.

New episodes of The Kardashians come out every Thursday at 12:00 AM, on Hulu. What did you think about the first two episodes of The Kardashians?