Social Media Marketing vs Journalism Boxing Match

It is being reported that Mr. Jago and Mr. Nowicki have scheduled a boxing match to determine who’s class is superior.

It was reported to the administration that Mr. Jago and Mr. Nowicki have scheduled a boxing match against each other. Passionate students in both Journalism and Social Media Marketing spent hours arguing about which class is superior. After much debate, it was decided that the only way to settle this controversy was for them to box. 

Whoever wins this fight determines if Journalism or Social Media Marketing is superior.

“I believe that I will win because I do have both height and reach on Mr. Jago. I think I can easily win this and get in a few more hits than he can,” said Mr. Nowicki.

“No way I don’t win,” said Mr. Jago, “I have been practicing and he may have the height, but I can sneak in more punches when he isn’t expecting it.”

Chaos Ensues

It is t-minus four days until the fight. Students are rioting and classrooms are being destroyed. 

“Although I don’t condone violence, I believe this is right,” said Journalism student Briana Mena. “The Social Media Marketing students have been ruining our classroom, and we have to get revenge. We have to prove we’re the superior class.” 

As the days count down to the ultimate match between Mr. Jago and Mr. Nowicki, there was a dust-up between the students of both classes. Students were out in hallways recording their videos and doing their interviews, when they came across each other and began to talk smack. The argument turned into the biggest brawl in Woodbridge High School history. 

Tensions are high, but Jago and Nowicki are hoping to end the long-standing rivalry between the two classes.

Mr. Nowicki said, “I have a lot of respect for Mr. Jago and what he does, but this boxing match is the only way that this will be settled.”  

“May the best boxer win,” said Mr. Jago.