Soundcloud Rappers to Face Off in Rap Competition in WHS Bathroom

Cassidy Ronk

SoundCloud rapper Xhef (Andrew Rodriguez) poses by the D Wing boys bathroom, where the competition will take place. He held $4, his revenue from SoundCloud rapping.

Cassie Ronk, Senior Editor

On April 9th, 2018, the Soundcloud rappers of Woodbridge High School are set to face off in an intense rap battle in the D-Wing bathroom. The winner of the competition will not only get bragging rights of being the best rapper in WHS, but also a feature with the town’s rising star, the Notorious MAC (Mayor McCormac).

Soundcloud rappers Xhef, Lil Sharky, Abba Divine the Father of God, Ugly Sam, and Charley, will all meet in the D-Wing bathroom at the start of first block to participate in the freestyle rap battle. The competition will last all day, with the last standing rapper winning the competition.

“I’ve been preparing all year for this competition,” Xhef said. “These boys don’t know what’s coming for them.” “Mad Clout,” and “Muckraking,” are two of his best hits, with a whopping two likes each.

In addition to the actual competition, there is already beef between a few of the rappers. Xhef and Ugly Sam are especially looking forward to the battle, since they have previously fought over who has the most Soundcloud likes.

“I’m not even worried about him,” Ugly Sam said. “He thinks he’s cool because he has features with someone who graduated and isn’t even relevant anymore.”

In response to this, Xhef commented on the fact that Ugly Sam only has one song, while he has many. “Talk to me when you put out more than one track, bro,” Xhef said.

Lil Sharky was excited for the upcoming rap battle. “I’m not even worried about the competition. I got this in the bag.” Lil Sharky said.

Any Soundcloud rapper is welcome to join the 1st Annual WHS Rap Battle. In order to participate, students must have at least one song on Soundcloud, unrealistic ambition, and have clout.