Holiday Gift Ideas Under $25

With stores everywhere inflating their prices, gift finding has grown increasingly difficult. For a high school student, it’s even more difficult to give thoughtful, yet affordable gifts to loved ones. Here are some holiday gift ideas under $25 for mom, dad, and friends.
Holiday Gift Ideas Under $25
Megan Shala

With stores everywhere inflating their prices, gift finding has grown increasingly difficult. For a high school student, it’s even more difficult to give thoughtful, yet affordable gifts to loved ones. Here are some holiday gift ideas under $25 for mom, dad, and friends with different interests.

Gifts for Mom

Satin Pillowcase – $5.39

A satin pillowcase is a more beneficial alternative to the average cotton or linen case. The satin material lessens friction that causes hair frizz, breakage, and wrinkles. This item comes in a pack of 2, with 10 different colors.

Jewelry Dish – $9.99

This ceramic dish can hold mom’s rings, earrings, necklaces, or watches. It also has a heartfelt message on it that she can read each time she uses it. 

Mug Warmer – $16.98 – SALE (Orig. price $23)

Sometimes mom may forget about her morning coffee and by the time she remembers, it’s gone cold. This electric mug warmer just has to be plugged into an outlet and it can quickly heat a drink. It even has temperature settings!

Gifts for Dad

Dad Joke Book – $5.35

If your dad is a frequent corny joke-teller, he would love this book of over 600 dad jokes. You may already be annoyed by his jokes, but some of the ones in this book will make you genuinely laugh. 

Beard Trimming Catcher – $9.99

Any bearded dad must trim their beard now and then. The trouble is that trimmings fall into the sink and they’re a hassle to clean up. This beard trimming catcher is placed around the neck like a bib, and the other side suctions to the mirror, creating a large area for beard hair to fall into. Now, your dad won’t leave a tough mess in the sink.

Customized Steel Link Bracelet – $18-21

A customizable bracelet that comes in five different colors. It is stainless steel, making it water and rust-resistant. The lovely message engraved in it will never fade. 

Gifts for Athletic Friends

Cooling Towels – $4.99

These towels are made of microfiber, so they’re extremely absorbent. If you have a friend who usually sweats a lot due to their sport or exercise, buy them this 4 pack of cooling towels.

Thermal Winter Gloves – $9.98

For friends who enjoy running all seasons of the year, take a look at these warm knit gloves. They have a highly sensitive material, making it easier to touch the device screen. They also come in 12 different colors.

Massage Gun – $23.99

Sore muscles are bound to happen when you exercise often. Many athletes use a massage gun to ease the pain and continue training comfortably. This massage gun comes with 8 different massage heads and is proven to promote deep relaxation.

Gifts for Bookworm Friends

Heart Corner Bookmark – $4.32

Instead of dog-earing the corner of book pages to save a spot, your reader friends could use this item. It’s a leather heart placed in the corner of a page to mark the spot. It comes with 6 different colors, and won’t fold book pages.

Reading Light – $12-13

Book addicts enjoy reading at any time of the day, even at night. This reading light can make reading in the dark much easier. When batteries are inserted, it just clips onto a book and instantly illuminates the page. 

100 Books Poster – $25

Sometimes choosing a new book is difficult, with how many different choices there are. To make the decision easier, by your bookworm friend this scratch-off book poster. It contains the top 100 books of all time, and when your friend wants a new read, they can just scratch any square and choose a critically acclaimed book at random. 

Gifts for Artistic Friends

Bob Ross Bobblehead  – $6.52

This item has 3 different cool features: a 4” Bob Ross bobblehead, 10 different wise sayings from the bobblehead, and a mini easel book that displays 30 Ross paintings. Your artist friends will love this funny, yet inspirational gift.

Famous Painting Socks – $11.99

4 pairs of socks, each with a famous painting design: The Starry Night, Mona Lisa, The Scream, and The Great Wave off Kanagawa. A fun way to celebrate the most famous art.

Art Idea Dice – $19.95

Artists get stumped very often, so this item would be helpful for the next time they don’t know what to create. There are 9 dice, and each face has an idea for a painting or drawing. Next time an artist you know has artist’s block, all they need to do is roll the dice.