A Pair of WHS Commits

AJ Bosch 2024 Wide Receiver

Wide receiver A.J. Bosch recently announced his commitment to Bucknell University. Bosch led the Barrons with 745 receiving yards to go along with 423 rushing yards and 17 touchdowns.

Bosch said he’s “excited to ball out at his new home.” 

Bosch said “credit the campus, the good academics and the chance to play for a good football team”  along with “the way the players get along and click well together and the way coaches handle business. It just felt like home.” for his reason to commit to Bucknell.

Bosch’s goals are to “win a championship there along with getting good grades and perform well in school.”

Bosch also looks forward to getting better as a person and as an athlete with the goal of getting looked at by the NFL and hoping to make it to the league.

A.J. says hes “excited to ball out at his new home”

Eddy Nunez 2024 Baseball Pitcher

Starting pitcher Eddy Nunez also recently announced his commitment. Nunez will be attending Felician University. Nunez led the Barrons in innings pitched with 56, racking up 72 strikeouts and posting a 2.24 ERA. 

Nunez is excited to have finally committed “It feels like all the work i put in has payed off, and it’s an amazing feeling”

After visiting Felecian, Nunez felt the culture was good. “It felt like home” 

Nunez gives thanks to his parents for helping him since he was a little kid. Nunez is also thankful for his travel coach, and head baseball coach, Coach Monaco. “They helped me get in contact with coaches and schools which I am very grateful for.”

When asked about his goals for his upcoming senior season and future college seasons, Nunez said “just be the best, the best pitcher I can be. Whether that’s getting outs with my velocity or having my good offspeed that day.” 

Nunez is looking forward to college and the “grind” that comes with it and wants to get better every single day.