Spooky Senior Superlatives

At Woodbridge High School the senior superlatives are currently being nominated for the 2024 school year. 

Senior superlatives are sections in the yearbook allowing students to be nominated for being the best in a certain category. Some of the current superlative sections include, “cutest couple”, “life of the party”, as well as “best ride”, and “most involved”. 

Alexa Hernandez and Santiago Fontaina, seniors at WHS. When questioned about who will win the best ride nomination Hernandez states, “Possibly Anna”. And Fontaina states “Luiz Veras because he has a lit CRV”.

The last day for superlative submissions according to Taylor DeLeo yearbook advisor, is “on Halloween, at 11:59 pm. Ooooo spooky”. 

Yearbook Information

The yearbook went on sale on September 26 and is currently on sale for $90 until November 17, 2023. As graduation approaches the prices for the yearbook will increase. From November 18 to December 22, 2023, it will be $95. From December 23 to January 26, the price will be raised to $100. Finally $110 from January 27, till March 17, 2023.

The link to purchase can be found on the yearbook page on the school’s website, on Deleo’s personal Google site. It is located on both Deleo’s and Finis’s Instagram and X (formerly Twitter) accounts.

Although there are currently no fundraising opportunities, the club advisors urge students to buy the yearbook in the early months when it is the cheapest. 

According to Deleo besides superlatives, there will soon be senior quotes to engage seniors, as well as best friends photos, and candids. “Be on the lookout through our social media to participate.” Students are able to submit photos for the yearbook at any time, to submit a photo email [email protected] or  [email protected]

The deadline for the yearbook is around March, yearbook staff finishes up the yearbook up towards the end of March. However, around March 25, the yearbook is finalized. It is sent off to be printed for students, parents, and staff to purchase.