Bus to Chick-Fil-A Introduced to WHS

Leandro Flores

Woodbridge High School students board the shuttle to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Students have been dissatisfied with the school lunch.

Leandro Flores, Reporter

Tired of the lunch served in school? Well, now you may enjoy some of the Chick-Fil-A specialties for lunch. The school will offer a number of three buses for every lunch (that being A, B, or C) for any student wanting a delicious Chick-Fil-A lunch.

“The school needs many changes, and the change of food is, to me, a perfect opportunity to benefit the hard work our students put in during the day. As a result of this, Chick-Fil-A will be an option specifically on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday,” said Mr. Lottmann.

“These bus rides will have a travel fee of $5 per student. This money will be collected to be part of the school budget for any reason that will benefit our school in terms of education,” said Mr. Perry.

Woodbridge High School will be the only school to give bus rides to other food places in the state! This will start being a part of the school on March 1st, and this will definitely be a huge change.

“This is an outrageous, the lunch in this school is made with all our effort and hard work. The students do not appreciate the work we put in to provide them with food they can live off of for the rest of the school day,” said lunch lady Cheryl Sanders.

Eventually, the school administration hopes to replace the school lunch since it is always criticized by the students and their parents. The good quality of food Chick-Fil-A has to offer is immensely better than the school lunch food.

This idea of the bus ride to Chick-Fil-A also may encourage students to do better in school because teachers will now have the opportunity to give out free passes for going to the food place, as well as credits for purchasing the food.

Mr. Lottmann also said, “The school lunch does not serve the food in great quality, so this will hopefully change this.” The principal means the school lunch is not very good in his opinion, and this will be a change for the better. “I truly think that this idea will benefit the school greatly. It will also have a great impact on the students’ interest in school all round, and they will be satisfied with a great meal from our partners Chick-Fil-A,” Mr. Lottmann concluded.

All in all, the new idea of the bus ride to Chick-Fil-A during lunch is a great way to improve the school all round, and the administration hopes for the students to take part in this offer.