Mr. O’Halloran Pursues Knit Tie Dreams

Brandon Bhajan

Mr. O’Halloran presents his new knit tie store. The grand opening will take place on April 4th at 8 A.M., former students and colleagues welcome.

Brandon Bhajan, Multimedia Editor

English teacher Brian O’Halloran has retired from teaching to pursue his dreams of making knit ties. He’s even opened up a new knit tie store as well.

The decision was part of O’Halloran’s dream to become a tie knitter. Why would Mr. O’Halloran make this sudden career change? “ It was just something I had to do, a passion I could no longer bear to pass on as I waste my career teaching”.

Having his own store was something  O’Halloran had in mind before. “It was something I’ve thought about for years, I want to be the final authority of my own ties”.

You can find his new store here in main street next to Just Knot Bagels. The store will include items like knit ties.

O’Halloran was known around the school for his wacky and disturbing knit ties he wore religiously. “It kinda creeped me out he wore them everyday” said Woodbridge High senior Courtney Cholewa  

“It detracted from his manliness, no one took him serious at all” said Mrs.Hain Regardless of what people thought of his ties, We can all agree were glad to see him go.

Now that Mr.O’Halloran has moved on he can regain whatever sanity he has left. As for the Woodbridge High school staff and students, we have a teacher to substitute for Mr. O’Hallorans classes, Mrs. Doubtfire.

She was seen as the most suitable candidate for the job as Robin Williams suddenly came back to life last week.

The store has been predicted by many staff and students to be exploding with customers. “Everybody’s tryna get on that knit tie wave bro” said Mr. Stadtmiller, a computers teacher at Woodbridge high.

Make sure to stop by Mr. O’Halloran’s new knit store next to Knot Just Bagels on Main Street. Each purchase comes with a complimentary ‘You’re the Worst’ button, for the first one hundred customers. It opens April thirty first for all.