Rolling Into the Bowling Season

It’s that time of the year when all of the winter sports start up again. With hockey, basketball and swimming as the winter sports, bowling comes along with them too. 

Bowling, even though it might not be the most looked at sport in the school, still has been one of the best sports teams in school history. The bowling team has been consistently good for a majority of the school’s history. 

The Bowling team has a familiar face coming back to the program, Mrs.Small is returning as head coach for the team. Small took a couple years off from coaching to raise her newborn child but now she is back and is focused on the team. 

“Expectations are high, I feel like we have a talented roster that has a shot at the state title.” said captain Josh Ruck. 

The team made it to the state championship last year but just came up short to Jackson Memorial. The team has a lot of young talent, a handful of now sophomore starters. 

“Last year was a good starting point with four freshman starters and I feel like this year, the team is ready to build and make a run.” explained Ruck. 

The boys think they have a good chance to run it back to the championship this year and that is their main goal they have this season. The Boys Bowling team has their eyes set on the gold and will not stop until they get it.