The Marvel’s Movie Review

The Marvels Movie Review

After watching the latest Marvel movie, I was left disappointed as the movie failed to live up to my expectations. The CGI used in the movie was not up to par, making the movie look outdated. The visual effects were poorly executed. The CGI in the movie is in competition with early Marvel movies that were released in 2010. The opening scene, where Dar-Benn finds the powerful bangle, lacked the necessary impact it needed to have on the audience. The boulders in the scene looked fake and made of Styrofoam, which took away from the realism of the movie. Furthermore, the lighting in the scene was too bright and did not add any depth to the scene.

Ashton’s character was underwhelming, and his performance lacked the charisma and energy needed to engage the audience. His character appeared to be one-dimensional and did not have the depth and complexity that we have come to expect from Marvel movies.

In my honest opinion, this Marvel movie failed to captivate my attention in the same way as other Marvel movies like Black Panther or Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The movie lacked the essential elements to make it an engaging and entertaining experience. But, I strongly advise against watching this movie unless you are a die-hard Marvel fan.